The Cloud: Online CD DVD Blu Ray Duplication and/or Printing services
- Create the content of your disc:
- The options are Data (ISO image). If you choose Data, you can use a saved ISO image, you can create a new ISO image and you can save the ISO image. You can also read you master with istudio and our software will create an .iso file of your master.
- Enter the volume informations:
- You can also enter all the ISO Volume information such as Volume Label, Publisher’s Name, Application name.
- Burn your disc:
- This option allows you to make sure that the disc content is the same as what you expect from your project. Burn the Data disc on your PC burner and test the content prior to uploading to the CD-ClicK Factory.
- What You See Is What You Get: In designing the i-Studio client software, CD-Click wanted to offer its customers the piece of mind they needed prior to committing their Project to Production. This is why CD-Click borrowed the WYSIWYG concept from the graphics and printing industry